Pastor Nathan Custer
- In pastoral ministry since 1999, including roles as a youth pastor in West Virginia, an associate pastor in Cincinnati, Ohio, and now since 2012 senior pastor of Columbia Heights. A “Full Elder” in the West Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church.
- Married to Jennifer since 1999. Three sons, Patrick, Andrew, Simon
- Passionate about leading our wonderful congregation of Christ-followers to help others know God through a life-saving relationship with Jesus, and be empowered by the Holy Spirit to lead Christ-like lives.
- A.A. University of Florida; B.A. Asbury College; M.A. Trevecca; M.Div. Asbury Theological Seminary; Post Graduate Studies, Ashland Theological Seminary
- Interests: Anything done with my wife and / or sons; most sports (have coached baseball, basketball, soccer, and golf – wanted to be a pro golfer but God said ‘no’; like to hunt and fish and canoe but am expert at none); reading, studying, learning (basically anything nerdy); teaching for United Theological Seminary; travel to anywhere.
- Twitter: @NathanECuster
- Blog: ParadoxPastor.com